Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Perl ! Why didnt I do this before....

Iam about to be released from my present project. As per plans that were proposed when I joined the project, I should have been released last december!! Finaly a year later, I am to be released around middle of January,2005 (touchwood!!).
Till now I have never been interested in going onsite or anything, but in TCS and as per the latest promotion policy, the only way you are going to make some money is to go onsite and so that s what Iam trying to do.
My resume has been sent to one project based in Australia. It has got a perl requirement. My knowledge in Perl is okay. Have started to brush it up from today. Not sure whether the assignment will materialise or not, but whaterver I alwasy wanted to learn Perl ;) !

I have three basic reasons behind blogging. Become a competent bullet owner, a good photographer and a linux guru !! At the moment Iam nowhere near there. And Iam really anxious to see where I would end up a year from now !!
Hopefully this blog would be a black and white proof of what I wil be by then :D

ciao !!!

No comments: