Wednesday, July 06, 2005

GreenPeace

There is regular greenpeace gang at the landmark on nungambakkam. They cornered me once made me a subscriber...well I intended to join anyway but I guess they would have been demotivated if I acquiesced too easily :) !
So I have started receiving their newsletter and while going through it was wondering, how extreme these people must be. I mean the people who are active campaigners with GreenPease. They must be either completely committed, sincere with a truckload of guts or completely callous.. there is no other way anyone can be a part of that community !!!

My onsite thingy is driving me bonkers..its like I dont exist for my company at all. If I had some stron moral principles in me I would have quit and joined another company...but the lure of dollars is not easy to just brush aside... Been hoping things would get settled one way or another but till now nothing has happened.. have tried calling the MATC people and as usual they dont pick up their phones :-/ !!

Hmmm.. maybe I should start a "whineyard" or something could help me :) !!

No comments: