Sunday, July 31, 2005

In a new abode.....

Shifted in with Bejoy two days, officially that is...I was anyway staying with him for the past two weeks. So now shifting in officially with him means I have got to split the rent :( !! Well all good things have their own price ;) !

We have started cooking over here and ok its fun to begin with...but certainly going to tax you if you have to do it day in and day out.. Suddenly I understand why mothers, or to be more specific housewives get mad for teeny weeny things during morning and afternoon...I have to hand it to mother for having done this for so long and in between , find time for washing, cleaning and being my hindi tutor...Phew !!

The new place is quite roomy and new and much better than the dump I was staying in. The owner of the dump though was quite a nice person.. The ironies of this world, they never will cease.

No comments: